1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. General Elections 2014 : " Please Vote - A Vote Appeal "
  1. IndianMascot

IndianMascot Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,843 / -0
    [​IMG]

Dish TV today announced that it will offer 70 channels in the basic tier free to its subscribers in the four metros.

Under this new offer, the customers will be able to receive a basic channel tier consisting of 70 channels free of cost for life. Most of the channels in this basic tier are free to air besides some paid channels.

Subscribers availing this Dish TV's new offer will have to remain active by subscribing to a regular package at least twice during a year.

Aimed at viewers in the 4 metros, new customers will be eligible to receive a basic channel tier comprising of 70 channels for life (i.e. five years)...They will just have to do the minimum recharge of Rs 200 every six months to help us identify that they are still on our network.

This offer is available only for New Acquisition. All new subscribers will be able to watch more than 70 channels for Rs 400 for a year.
  2. Mmrinmoy

Mmrinmoy Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +88 / -1
    good step.. very competitive packaging
  3. IndianMascot

Ratings:
    +6,843 / -0
    Trai has recommended minimum Monthly package to be Rs 100. Dish TV has gone beyond that level and providing Basic Tier Package for Rs 33.33 per month. :adore:
  4. Mmrinmoy

Mmrinmoy Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +88 / -1
    the main problem with Dish TV is they don't provide ESPN-Star channels in any of their packages..
  5. IndianMascot

Ratings:
    +6,843 / -0
    Yes, Except ESS Channels, everything seems to be good.

As far as i think, they would be providing 55 DD Direct Channels Along with their own 15 Zee Channels in new Basic package.
  6. dino29

dino29 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +160 / -7
    nothing special dish faud tv is giving dd direct plus chs in this pack which does not cost them a penny, neither running nor distributing. infact they should give all dd diurect plaus chs free to all without any terms but they will not do this bcoz they believ in duping . they r giving 57 video chs and 20 radio chs all from dd direct
  7. dino29

dino29 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +160 / -7
    they r taking Rs 200 for every six months for this, that is what we call duping customers
  8. IndianMascot

Ratings:
    +6,843 / -0
    Detailed FAQ on Lifetime Free TV :

Q1. What is Lifetime Free TV?
    Lifetime Free TV is an exclusive benefit by dishtv for customers buying new dishtv connection during Digitization in the 4 cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Under this offer, an active subscriber will continue to enjoy 70+ channels, irrespective of recharge

Q2. What is the benefit of Lifetime Free TV?
    Typically, if a subscriber does not recharge his account, the TV goes blank. But Lifetime Free TV offers the convenience to enjoy 70+ channels for Lifetime even if an active subscriber forgets to recharge his account.
    Q3. What time period does "Lifetime" connote?
    Lifetime is defined as 5 years and this benefit will be applicable for 5 years from activation date.
    Q4. Does this mean that my TV will never go blank?
    Yes, it means that dishtv will continue to show 70+ channels as long as subscriber is active during the period of 5 years.
    Q5. What is meant by an "Active subscriber"?
    To enjoy Lifetime Free TV, subscriber has to remain active i.e. minimum recharge of Rs. 200 is required every 6 months on any base pack.
    Q6. Where is the Lifetime Free TV benefit applicable?
    The benefit is available only for customers residing in any of the following 4 cities –
    Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.

Q7. What is the exact count of channels being offered under the benefit of Lifetime Free TV?
    Under Lifetime Free TV, 70+ channels will be shown which are roughly 50+ Video channels and 20+ Audio channels as on date. However, the list of channels may change.
    Q8. Can I see the list of 70+ channels being offered?
    70+ channels include DD channels, Hindi Entertainment, Hindi Movies, Music, News, Regional, Devotional, Lifestyle and 20+ Audio channels.
    To view channel list, please click here.

Q9. How many channels does Dishtv have and how can I enjoy them?
    Dishtv offers 400+ channels and services. Keeping in mind the varied entertainment needs of our diverse subscribers, different packs are available from Rs.200-400pm.
    A subscriber is free to choose any base pack which suits his requirements the best.
    please click here.to know about True Value packs.

Q10. Can I subscribe to A-la-carte packs only with Lifetime Free TV?
    Lifetime Free TV is not a base pack. No A-la-carte pack will be made available on Lifetime Free TV. Subscriber is free to subscribe/desubscribe any A-la-carte packs once he is on any base pack from Rs. 200-400pm.
    Q11. Is Lifetime Free TV benefit applicable on all dishtv products?
    This unique advantage is applicable only on dishtv Standard definition Set Top Box, Dish+ - Set Top Box with recorder and corresponding Multi TV offers. It will not be available on Dish TruHD+.
    Q12. If I take more than 1 connection, will I get the benefit of Lifetime Free TV on all connections?
    Yes, subscriber will get the Lifetime Free TV benefit in all connections (parent and child) provided the boxes are Standard Definition- with/without recorder.
    Q13. How can I avail this benefit?
    To avail the Lifetime Free TV, kindly contact your nearest dealer or call at 1860-180-3400 to place your order or Click here.
  9. Nivin

Nivin Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +177 / -0
    [​IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Nivin

Nivin Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +177 / -0
    They are giving just DD Direct Plus channel in this offer.